Hey every1,
    I'm really new to the blackberry world and looking for help with a new icon that i see on my homescreen that i have not seen before. The icon is right below the clock and is a yellow globe with the number 1 beside it? any1 seen this before? i went through the quickstart guide to see if this icon is listed anywhere but did not find it.
    02-11-09 12:30 AM
    missed call or voice mail
    02-11-09 12:40 AM
    just a suggestion but...try to look in the message folder, as this is universal all things go in here folder. hopefully whatever is the icon will have a message in the folder thats bolded. could be a txt message or missed called. its definitely not a BBM icon or a voice mail icon for sure, if its still yellow of course.
    02-11-09 12:48 AM
    Hey every1,
    I'm really new to the blackberry world and looking for help with a new icon that i see on my homescreen that i have not seen before. The icon is right below the clock and is a yellow globe with the number 1 beside it? any1 seen this before? i went through the quickstart guide to see if this icon is listed anywhere but did not find it.
    It's a saved webpage. Check your messages folder.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-11-09 12:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD