Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Unique Skins

6 50.00%
  • Skinit

3 25.00%
  • Other (Please Specify)

3 25.00%
    iPod Skins, Cell Phone Skins, Laptop Skins, & Gaming Skins - Custom Skins at Unique Skins

Skinit.com

which do you think is better? in overall quality... not prices, not shipping times, quality.

I just ordered one from Unique Skins for my 9530, should have it sometime this week. Have heard great things and its a 3M product so should be nice. But, ill post reviews. Anyone used Skinit that can say nice things? want to know for the future. Thanks!
    12-16-08 10:17 PM
    i also just ordered a custom skin from unique skins. haven't used one before but i thought it was sick i could design my own, and it covers a good amount of the phone.
    12-16-08 10:58 PM
    yea seems to cover much more than skinit for a fraction of the price. anyone have anything good on skinit?
    12-16-08 11:19 PM
    My sister got a skinit for her laptop and I must say it's really high quality and is super sticky. It will take some force to pry off when you want to remove it, although that's also good for keeping it on.
    12-16-08 11:32 PM
    You guys say that Unique Skins covers more. How? It doesn't cover the sides does it? It doesn't appear that way on the site. I do like the price, but you can always get a coupon for SkinIt. I'd rather pay the extra and get a better coverage, or you could go to DecalGirl.com.
    01-24-09 10:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD