my storm is set to loud profile yet my ringer my alarms all sound all together will not play neither will any videos stored or from the browser I get the uncaught exception closing player message on videos.. Please help this is extremely frustrating no sounds or videos wth do I have a blackberry for without those essential features

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-29-10 04:05 PM
    What OS are you running?
    Might try the current official VZ OS BlackBerry® Software Updates
    04-29-10 05:00 PM
    Upgrade to the newest OS. if you already have, I suggest doing a wipe to clean everything up. search the forums. I also have a link on my site. mikedepaul.com

04-29-10 07:03 PM
    Upgrade to the newest OS. if you already have, I suggest doing a wipe to clean everything up. search the forums. I also have a link on my site. mikedepaul.com

I actually have been wanting to wipe my phone for a while the only thing I care about is my stormslider pro and my buzzme pro I don't care about my pics or my contacts I really want to start fresh I noticed my phone was slower than my friends who has the exact same phone and apps as I do ...I checked out ur page I would appreciate if u could give me a walk through on how to wipe it completely thanx

04-30-10 03:53 AM
    When you see Uncaught exception error is because you have an app that is not compatible with your bb. It can be an app or a theme. Check this out.
    04-30-10 06:22 AM
    What are all the apps you are running and any or all themes? What is the OS you have now?
    04-30-10 09:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD