Hello,

I'm trying to backup my storm 9530 (which I have done multiple times in the past without problem), however this time I'm finding myself unable to complete the back up. Let me preface by saying before this current back up I chose to have blackberry maps, visual voicemail, and vz navigator removed. I then proceeded to attempt a back up and it goes smoothly until it gets to the TLS options then tells me that there is an error and stops. Anyone know what I can do to back up my device, or have any advice?

Thanks!
    01-11-09 09:44 AM
    there is probably 150+ threads on this subject. Try clearing you browser history, cache and cookies.
    01-11-09 09:46 AM
    I did that and it still gives me the error backing up databases message.
    01-11-09 09:58 AM
    Continue searching the threads for this; it will be quicker that way.
    01-11-09 10:50 AM
    I have searched for over an hour and tried all current suggestions to no avail even after restoring previous backup. Help?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-12-09 04:09 PM
    Thanks for the advise i finally got it to work. I have been trying myself for weeks
    02-24-09 09:31 PM
    i just posted this in another thread:

i have also had problems backing up in the past even after clearing my browser. not sure if this is your problem, but i always go back a few days in both email and SMS, hit the BB Menu and hit "delete prior." after that my backup usually goes through without problems.

but then again, mine usually got hung up on "messages," so this might not help.
    02-24-09 09:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD