So I went to check a BBM message and my phone locked up and froze. Wouldn't let me do anything. I pulled the battery and let it re-boot back up. It said "Media card inserted" and just stuck there. I clicked the screen and the whole screen went black and just has the "Verizon Wireless" with the logo on the black screen now.

I'm about to try another battery pull. No idea where this came from and why this is happening.
    12-23-08 09:19 PM
    I got that too, after I loaded .83 on my phone.
    12-23-08 09:21 PM
    I've had .83 on here since the night it leaked and never had this issue. How did you resolve it?
    12-23-08 09:21 PM
    If it gets stuck again do a batt pull and take out the media card before u put it back in.......just in case its something funky going on with the media card
    12-23-08 09:22 PM
    Just re-booted back up. Seems to be working again. Thought the phone was about to crap out on me for a second.
    12-23-08 09:24 PM
    i had this problem before i loaded .83

i just kept doing a battery pull, and then the screen went all white, with little red and green spots that resembled dead pixels.

i returned the storm last night.
    12-23-08 09:26 PM
    Hopefully this doesn't continue. I've already returned one storm!
    12-23-08 09:27 PM
    The worst I have seen on .83 is that I can only turn my Storm off with an auto on/off scheduler. I hope the official upgrade takes care f that and the stupid camera.
    12-23-08 09:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD