This is my first bb and I consider myself pretty savvy; and maybe I am just delusional but I can't seem to click search in the browser window (exempli gratia, after typing in what I want to search for how do I start the search?)
    12-08-08 11:56 AM
    This is my first bb and I consider myself pretty savvy; and maybe I am just delusional but I can't seem to click search in the browser window (exempli gratia, after typing in what I want to search for how do I start the search?)
    Hit enter.
    12-08-08 12:01 PM
    it's on the bottom right hand corner of your virtual keypad
    12-08-08 12:06 PM
    ^^^lmao

I had this issue when I got the storm too. I probably sat there for a good 20 minutes tryin to figure out how to get to a page after putting it in the browser. Finally I looked at the guide that came with the phone. Little thing comes in handy. Just do what Boiler said.
    12-08-08 07:22 PM
    Really, enter is that what I have to press, thank you so much for the amazing insight. I was wondering what that button meant, it is the first time i have ever seen that. Now I understand how to go places on my computer too....oh wait, there isn't an enter button on the new storm. Thanks for playing
    It's the arrow on the lower right corner.

If you don't see it, either your software's messed up, or your eye's are messed up, or your Storm's enter key must have fallen off. Everyone else has one. You should go get a replacement. Ask for one that has the any key too.
    12-08-08 07:24 PM
    Yeah at first I was like hmm, but then I figured it out lol.
    12-08-08 07:24 PM
    Oh you mean the down-left arrow button = enter, oh good i thought i was going blind. That probably would have been nice to know, too bad the manual says otherwise. And no I am not kidding, must be a misprint, Yeah an any key would be awesome, why didn't anyone think of that
    Last edited by failed_to_launch; 12-08-08 at 07:53 PM.
    12-08-08 07:45 PM
    I think the virtual keyboard needs a TAB key.... this will help with navigating through a webpage.. as well as navigating BB apps...
    12-08-08 07:48 PM
    lol @ "pretty saavy"
    12-08-08 07:53 PM
    I wish I hadn't read this entire thread. (sigh)
    12-08-08 08:15 PM
    yeah, i know i sound like an ***** or that i don't know much about electronics, but the enter button really was not working. I restarted then it worked fine, must have been a bug
    12-09-08 11:22 PM
    Welcome and enjoy.
    12-10-08 09:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD