So the last few day's I haven't received any calls or emails or instant messages or anything really... on my storm

then i noticed the radio is turned off..

yes yes you can throw tomatoes use me with your frustrations to work out the frustrations of all the crazy posts

smile now and enjoy the rest of the work week weekends coming up!
    12-03-08 11:16 PM
    I wanna know how you went two days without having to make a call or send an SMS???

At least you can smile!
    12-03-08 11:17 PM
    hahaha. Nice job. Thanks for this.
    12-03-08 11:17 PM
    hahahhaa omggg
    i would die not having a text or email or any kind of phone service for an hour, i cant imagine a few days.
    12-03-08 11:22 PM
    I wanna know how you went two days without having to make a call or send an SMS???

At least you can smile!

i guess you didn't see the sarcasm =)

just trying to lighten it up I even see myself getting a little tense with people posting the same problems and with peoples frustrations over the phone..

The truth is its better to keep a community together talking instead of getting angry because people do need a place to go to either let it out or find information.

Things will calm down over time and one way or another we still wake up in the morning and do our thing.
    12-03-08 11:24 PM
    damn they need those sarcasm tags! lol

I have seen so much err stuff on here I assumed . . oh well never mind . . i am going to laugh at myself now.
    12-03-08 11:38 PM
    Haha, yeah I remember my first blackberry having that "problem" a few times. I was taking a trip to the store for both times until I understood what the guy ment by "turning your signal back on." I thought they were killing it.
    12-03-08 11:39 PM
    yes, The truth is I will never deny that for a new blackberry user they can be completely not self explanatory...

but people learn and grow..

I decided to just take a step back for a bit to relax it gets tense around here sometimes and we all need a smile once in a while =)
    12-03-08 11:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD