is there an open thread that covers general usage? I just got the storm yesterday and i'm completely lost. I just have general questions like how do i get apps and how to get my itnues music on the phone?

thanks for the help
    03-22-09 12:42 PM
    Here ya go. It's called the 101 lecture series. Congrats on your storm...enjoy.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/blac...lecture+series
    03-22-09 12:46 PM
    let me say this politely before the wolves come out. SEARCH.
    there are tons of tips and apps here and a bunch of good folks willing to help in a cruch. PM me if you get stuck.
    03-22-09 12:46 PM
    hey, I'm also new - but i've read a lot.

start with the 101 lectures, then start scaning every part of the phone software and later start searching the forum for questions that u still cant anwser.

if that doesnt help, just ask.some ppls will tell u to go f urself, but some kind ppl will eventually help u.

just for starters - DM = Desktop Manager
    BB = BlackBerry

03-22-09 06:05 PM
    is there an open thread that covers general usage? I just got the storm yesterday and i'm completely lost. I just have general questions like how do i get apps and how to get my itnues music on the phone?

thanks for the help
    welcome to crackberry
    03-22-09 06:25 PM

thanks for the help
    Welcome to Crackberry your new addiction
    03-22-09 06:34 PM
    Welcome to the forum...this is the place to be
    03-22-09 06:35 PM
    The Ultimate Tips and Hints thread or something in the Tips section on this site was crazy helpful.. Definitely go through it.
    03-22-09 06:35 PM
    Welcome. Believe me it is an addiction.
    03-22-09 06:36 PM
    Welcome to crackberry.com!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-22-09 06:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD