please please please ... someone help me ... i have the first storm unlocked from verizon to tmobile lately ive been having issues with it ... i cant scroll nor up nor down , if i scroll sideways it highlights things i dont want , if i press any letter on the right (regardless if im turning my phone vertically or horizontally) i end up pressing a letter on the left , and i can only call the last person that called me by pressing the call button twice ... this is agrivating ... but i love my storm ... can someone help me solve this problem please
    03-10-11 09:21 AM
    How much memory do you have? Did you try a battery pull?
    03-10-11 10:10 AM
    If greyhd's suggestions do not work you could try reloading your OS. If an OS reload does not fix it then you might be looking at a hardware failure.
    03-10-11 10:51 AM
    Try options - advanced options - host routing table - (BB button) - Register Now.

That's worked for me before with similar problem. But many times battery pull works too.
    03-10-11 12:21 PM
    thank you soooooo much u guys ... unfortunatly none of those options helped i did find on youtube a video on something about batteries and it said something about making my screen click better n to put a piece of paper under my battery ... i did n magically now my screen not only clicks better but i can click everything ... thank you guys so much for ur help ....
    03-11-11 09:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD