I tried searching for an aswer but I couldn't an answer to what I'm looking for.

Today I added my student email to my phone and now I have to different folders. One for my personal email and one for my student email. What I'm wondering if there is anyway that I can make it so taht I can get my personal and student emails in one folder?

If anyone could help me with this I'd be greatful. Point me in the right direction please.
    08-04-09 02:04 PM
    You should have an "All Messages" folder as well as folders for each mail account you've added.

Some people hide this folder for whatever reason, so if you don't see it, try hitting the blackberry button from the main screen and choosing "show all" too see if it is there. (You can "unhide" it using the BB button as well, if you find it).

I'm going to just assume you're not using a 3rd party theme, because in that case your situation may be different.
    08-04-09 02:16 PM
    Thanks. So I wanted to hide it cause I don't want to see it...but since I hide it will I still get the emails in the "All Messages" folder?
    08-04-09 02:21 PM
    Thanks. So I wanted to hide it cause I don't want to see it...but since I hide it will I still get the emails in the "All Messages" folder?
    yes you still get them all
    08-04-09 02:25 PM
    I don't understand...? You asked how to find a way to all get messages into one folder, and then you said you wanted to "hide" that folder? Huh?

Either way, hopefully this helped, and yes, even if you hide it the folder will contain all the messages.
    08-04-09 02:39 PM
    Sorry I'm kind of distracted.

I was wondering if there was a way to "hide" or make the work email and personal email folders one but I just hid it. So that solves my problems. Thanks for the help everyone.
    08-04-09 02:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD