After adjusting the 'berry theme the other day (iphone) and going with 109, I notice I have my primary in box (labeled with my name on it) and a duplicate icon on the main screen too, both getting the same messages. Would love to consolidate. Is the second 'message' icon necessary? This is not the same as SMS messages and it's not BB messages, just emails, missed calls, etc. Would want them all on one button.

Running .109
    03-09-09 09:19 PM
    Its pretty much a catch-all. You could hide all your other message folders and keep only this visible for a cleaner look

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-09-09 09:53 PM
    I'm noticing that missed calls end up in the unlabeled box, along with some emails that are not showing on the named email in box.

Odd.
    03-10-09 01:16 PM
    I'm noticing that missed calls end up in the unlabeled box, along with some emails that are not showing on the named email in box.

Odd.
    Yeah me too, my Sms/Mms box is now completely gone and I just have that one box that holds everything..
    03-10-09 01:20 PM
    In your message options make sure you have it on keep seperate and not theme controlled. That should get the other boxes back.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-10-09 01:48 PM
    Yea the same thing happened to me, I did the above things and it worked out beautifully
    03-10-09 03:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD