Ok I have the first version of the storm and there is a delay when the phone is upright then i turn it to the side to reply or send a text sometimes it wont do anything. I heard there is some update to fix this??? how do I go about fixing it? Thanks!
    07-20-10 11:56 AM
    what OS do you have on your phone?
    07-20-10 01:02 PM
    what OS do you have on your phone?
    Mine says V5.0.0.328 if thats what you mean. Sorry im a new bb user not too sure on everything yet.
    07-20-10 02:04 PM
    Well, .328 is the latest official VZW OS, and that is the one I run. There is some lag when going from landscape to portrait, but not enough to really be a problem. I dont know how bad your lag is though....Is this a new problem or is the lag just gettting worse?
    07-20-10 02:15 PM
    Well, .328 is the latest official VZW OS, and that is the one I run. There is some lag when going from landscape to portrait, but not enough to really be a problem. I dont know how bad your lag is though....Is this a new problem or is the lag just gettting worse?
    WEll I just bought the phone used and its 1 year old according to the box I got with it. Ive just recently noticed it. some days its fine other days just kinda laggy. I have 27mbs free space.
    07-20-10 02:16 PM
    If it keeps up or gets worse you may want to wipe your phone and reload the OS and see if that helps any.

Just played around with mine and it only lags about 1 second on turning side to side......
    07-20-10 02:34 PM
    If it keeps up or gets worse you may want to wipe your phone and reload the OS and see if that helps any.

Just played around with mine and it only lags about 1 second on turning side to side......
    how do i go about wiping it from the bb desktop manager?
    07-20-10 04:17 PM
    if you search this forum there are specific instructions. I use BBSAK to wipe the phone (after backing up.) You can download .328 from verizon website if you dont have it on your computer. Then I use Shrink-A-Os to reload.(you can take out all the stuff you dont use like languages etc.) The thread has links to all this stuff. Then restore data and apps and see how it goes. (you can back up third party apps with BBSAK too, or reinstall one by one like I do.)

RIMGeeks.com • View topic - [Beta][10/25/09] BlackBerry Swiss Army Knife v1.7.0

BlackberryOS - Your Blackberry RIM Software and RIM Applications Source - Step By Step on Shrink A OS
    07-20-10 05:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD