[I mentioned to my GF that I wanted the vodafone 9500 cover for my Storm since it's different than the ones we have here. Well that and I sometimes grab her Storm and vice versa since they look a like. She surprised me by buying me the cover, and having it shipped from Hong Kong. the edges of the transplanted phantomskin got a little hot from the heat gun when i re-applied it on te new cover lolz....

anyone else do this to their 9530 yet?]
    05-01-09 07:40 PM
    why????????????

To each his own; glad it floats your boat, and props to your apparently clean mod.
    05-01-09 07:46 PM
    Wow the title of this thread is ridiculous for what you're talking about

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-01-09 09:21 PM
    Good for you, I guess......

05-01-09 09:43 PM
    Wow the title of this thread is ridiculous for what you're talking about

Posted from my Crack Berry at wapforums.crackberry.com

+1

I most admit you are brave...risking your phone to make it look like you have VODAFONE 5hit I get nervous just by removing the battery cover because of the tiny pins ..

Last edited by MYQX56RULES; 05-01-09 at 09:48 PM.
    05-01-09 09:45 PM
    I would have just put a little smiley sticker on or something to make it different...lol! OK, maybe not. I think I'll keep mine clean, sleek black, but that's cool if you like it!

And yeah, I thought you actually took the phone apart and really converted to a 9500. To me this is kind of like the kids who put Acura stickers on their Hondas or "powered by Honda" stickers on their Acuras. No offense!
    05-01-09 09:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD