I am trying to upload pictures from my Storm and I am having a ton of trouble. I have all these pictures in my device memory but none of them show up when I plug in my Storm or try to use Flikr. The most frustrating thing is that I can't use the desktop manager because it is so slow. Is there an alternative to desktop manager like outlook? or groupwise? Anybody else have this type of problem?
    04-06-09 11:39 PM
    You could move the pictures from the device memory to the memory card... then they would show when you plug the phone into the computer. (Depending on how many pictures there are, it might take you some time, though.)
    04-06-09 11:48 PM
    As Morf said you should move all the photos you would like to transfer to your memory card, then when you connect your Storm using your USB, choose the folder with your photos and drag and drop photos to your desktop..

You can also email them to yourself, depending on how many photos you would like to transfer this could take awhile..

You can also send them via bluetooth, but again this could take awhile depending on how many photos you have to transfer..
    04-06-09 11:53 PM
    All my pictures are in the device memory and I can't see them through "My Computer" when I plug it in. How do i move them to the memory card.
    04-06-09 11:58 PM
    anybody?????
    04-07-09 12:23 AM
    Highlight the photo. Hit Menu button. Select move and choose the desired location.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-07-09 12:48 AM
    All my pictures are in the device memory and I can't see them through "My Computer" when I plug it in. How do i move them to the memory card.
    Make sure that you have mass storage mode on because it sounds like your computer is using media transfer protocol mode. You can change these settings by going to Options> Memory. Make sure to set media card support on, mass storage mode support on and set auto enable mass storage mode when connected to prompt. By setting the last one to prompt you will get a prompt on your screen asking if you want to use mass storage mode. If you choose yes it will go into mass storage mode, if you choose no, it will do what it is doing now for you by going into media transfer protocol mode.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-07-09 02:29 AM
    Thank you, I was frustrated with this, but didn't follow up until today. A short search and my problem is solved as well. Thank you
    12-14-09 11:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD