1. When you download an app lets say Google Maps it goes to the download folder which then you can move to the home screen.......BB button move to folder select home screen
    2. As far as issues with slow performance do a battery pull.
    3. OS IS .65 not .82 or .76 like some have said. And no the one on VZW is older..
    4. Most menus appear when you hit the BB logo button.
    5. Not hearing the other person on a call. You have hit the mute button with your cheek ( I did it too)
    6. Email not working. VZW had an issue with new activations and it should be cleared up. Resend your services books.
    7. Touch screen use your options screen/keyboard and adjust the sensitivity that is best for you.
    8. Visiting websites remember the browser is full html and opera mini is great on the phone too.
    9. Bubbles on the screen yes they are bubbles and there is a protector in place from shipping leave it until you get a replacement if you like.
    10. The noob stuff bluetooth etc......use the HOW TO AND FAQ thread......
    11.Beware when you plug your storm into your computer it sees the internal and sd card a s 2 different drives.
    12. I will post more as I think of them....
    13. Ringtones added to contacts open te contact edit then scroll down and add custom ringer
    Last edited by spaciorek; 11-21-08 at 06:28 PM.
    11-21-08 06:19 PM
    you liking it so far?

the more i use it the more i like it!
    11-21-08 06:22 PM
    Absolutley...have not had any problems
    11-21-08 06:23 PM
    my problem is even when i download google maps or myspace app it dosent show up in the downloads folder ... so whats that mean ?
    11-21-08 06:26 PM
    That one you got me on...lemme check
    11-21-08 06:28 PM
    Did you check your applications folder?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-21-08 06:29 PM
    Did you check your apps folder?
    11-21-08 06:29 PM
    yah its not in the app folder , or downloads and everytime i try to re download it it says already downloaded do you want to replace.
    11-21-08 06:31 PM
    Sooks you know the next question/answer right? Battery pull
    11-21-08 06:33 PM
    Has anyone been able to get google maps to work? If not is it a locked out program or are we waiting for a new version from google? That is the one feature the iphone has that i so wanted on this.
    11-21-08 06:45 PM
    Has anyone been able to get google maps to work? If not is it a locked out program or are we waiting for a new version from google? That is the one feature the iphone has that i so wanted on this.
    I have gotten google maps to work however it states that gps isn't working I haven't looked into it yet the cell tower location works though for now the bb maps works with gps... ill post more when I look into it
    11-21-08 07:55 PM
    I second that, no GPS on Google Maps. GPS only for VZNav and BBmaps. Still trying to figure the issue out. When I look at the default in the Options -> Advanced Options -> Maps tab BBmaps is the only one the shows up.
    Last edited by jh0; 11-21-08 at 08:14 PM. Reason: incorrect info
    11-21-08 08:13 PM
    My gps is currently working on google maps. Just had to switch the gps to always on rather than 911 only. Only big issues i have ran into "believe me I have been combing through it since 7:15 this morning" is accelerometer lockup. Had to restart phone once, had to back out to home screen once. And when typing an sms. The camera opened up above the keyboard. This has happened a few times, and no I didn't hit the button, but was easily fixed by hitting the camera button to go to the camera application, then exiting out. Problem solved, temporarily though. But I have faith these non catastrophic problems will be fixed soon.
    11-21-08 08:29 PM
    11....i keep trying this yet when the contact calls the phone doesnt even ring now
    11-21-08 09:54 PM
    yah its not in the app folder , or downloads and everytime i try to re download it it says already downloaded do you want to replace.
    First, are you sure you're looking in the Application Folder and not the Application Center?

Second, in the Application Folder try scrolling up or down. I found some icons hiding that way.
    11-21-08 10:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD