pretty sure it's $30 on a bb.
    I have it and pay $15/month. Also pay $30 for unlimited data (BIS).
    05-05-09 09:15 PM
    Jnabbot I understand your point. But I look at it like this. These companies rape the **** out of us with all the taxes, surcharges and charging for every god damn thing that sometimes its good to get something on them. Wether its right or wrong or anyone agrees or disagrees that's just the way things go. I mean come on, 30 bux extra a month? That's just ridiculous. I know I'm not the only who looks to get things for free on here. It has nothing to do with being cheap. For me to pay 30 bux just to surf isn't gonna happen. I don't download songs, movie files or anything like that. I know I could use my phone to surf but not all sites are mobile friendly.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-05-09 09:24 PM
    $30 with the $29.99 data plan
    $15 with the $45.99 data plan
    Not for me. Copied from my latest online statement:

Current Data Plan 04/17 - 05/16

TEC Insurance - Asurion 04/02 - 04/16

TEC Insurance - Asurion 04/17 - 05/16

Mobile Broadband Connect - 04/17 - 05/16

I am in PA. Have had this plan for at least 2 years.
    05-05-09 09:33 PM
    Jnabbot I understand your point. But I look at it like this. These companies rape the **** out of us with all the taxes, surcharges and charging for every god damn thing that sometimes its good to get something on them. Wether its right or wrong or anyone agrees or disagrees that's just the way things go. I mean come on, 30 bux extra a month? That's just ridiculous. I know I'm not the only who looks to get things for free on here. It has nothing to do with being cheap. For me to pay 30 bux just to surf isn't gonna happen. I don't download songs, movie files or anything like that. I know I could use my phone to surf but not all sites are mobile friendly.
    Get your facts straight already. It is the state and federal government that impose taxes and surcharges. No one is forcing you to buy or pay for anything. Your complaining is not going to make any difference. If you want the latest and greatest you have to "pony" up.
    05-05-09 09:39 PM
    Lv1? the federal government is involved ? Well that's a shock. I don't see how it constitutes being the latest and greatest in regards to what you say I'm "complaining about". I already have the latest and greatest I have a storm. My point on that topic was merely to say that the small guy always gets screwed no matter what. Its like atm fees, there's no need for a 3 dollar surcharge fee if its not your bank. That's legalized robbery. Or maybe I should just pony up for the latest and greatest right?

05-05-09 09:56 PM
    The thing that bothers me is the fact that you STILL have a 5mb cap. What does it matter how you are using your data plan? As long as you stay within the cap they shouldnt charge you MORE just because you are tethering it to a laptop
    05-06-09 03:16 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD