Hi

I am going to spain and while i am there i just want to be able to get calls in and out how do i switch off everything else so i dont get charged for data emails etc.

many thanks

tonynw
    05-13-09 02:00 PM
    Manage Connections --> Mobile Network Options --> Data Services --> OFF

Hope this helps.

-GGR
    05-13-09 02:11 PM
    Hi

I am going to spain and while i am there i just want to be able to get calls in and out how do i switch off everything else so i dont get charged for data emails etc.

many thanks

tonynw
    In options network you can turn off data....manage connection>mobile network>data>off

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-13-09 02:12 PM
    Damn you beat me........

05-13-09 02:13 PM
    You can also deactivate it only if roaming. That's what I do so I don't have to change it when I'm at home.
    05-13-09 04:02 PM
    Hi

many thanks

tonynw

If you have Verizon you may want to check with their Global Access to get emails as well. It is only about $20 additional a month and they will even prorate it if less time to switch from regular email plan to it. No roaming charges just for emails in and out. Used in Bermuda and it was great.

05-13-09 04:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD