I have a MacBookPro and my entire iTunes library is now DRM free-

Most of my music is on my Storm already-

But I have yet to get my music videos transfered.

Is there a way to do this on my MacBookPro?

Thanks!
    04-29-09 03:57 PM
    I have a MacBookPro and my entire iTunes library is now DRM free-

Most of my music is on my Storm already-

But I have yet to get my music videos transfered.

Is there a way to do this on my MacBookPro?

Thanks!
    Is there a way that you were able to take the DRM protection off of the music files??? I am so pissed that apple wants me to pay an additional 29 cents per song to remove the DRM protection on my music that I paid for!!!
    04-29-09 04:13 PM
    Is there a way that you were able to take the DRM protection off of the music files??? I am so pissed that apple wants me to pay an additional 29 cents per song to remove the DRM protection on my music that I paid for!!!
    Gotta pay.. to play...

I read somewhere that there is a way to work around the whole DRM thing...

I think you have to strip each sone one by one... but that's way to time consuming to be considered practical for a 1k+ song library.
    04-29-09 04:22 PM
    Gotta pay.. to play...

I read somewhere that there is a way to work around the whole DRM thing...

I think you have to strip each sone one by one... but that's way to time consuming to be considered practical for a 1k+ song library.
    So what software did you use to remove the DRM files??? And how much??
    04-29-09 04:25 PM
    I used iTunes+

I paid out the rear.

I just want to figure out how to get Madonna music videos on my Storm already!
    04-29-09 04:27 PM
    Bump! ! ! !
    04-30-09 10:25 AM
    Create audio CDs from your iTunes songs. That strips all protection from the songs then you can bring them back in as any file type you want and put them on all of your devices.

When I buy new music I create an audio CD right away so I have backups and I can put the songs on all of my devices with no problems. It's cheap since CDs are about 10 cents and you can fit up to 20 songs on them in as audio files.
    05-04-09 07:56 PM
    Drag and drop man, drag and drop...
    05-04-09 08:12 PM
    So what software did you use to remove the DRM files??? And how much??
    Or you can just burn them to CD and import them with no DRM lol....

EASY to do on a mac, made disk images and keep importing...

CAKE
    05-04-09 08:14 PM
    I use Noteburner. Very easy to use and it works great.
    05-04-09 08:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD