I just bought my Storm a few days ago and at the store they said just drag and drop the MP4 files to the Storm...Well that dosen't work.

I have read that I need Media Sync but where do I find that program? I looked on this formum and can't find it.

Looking for some step by step help please.
    03-18-09 08:40 PM
    If the iTunes songs are DRM'd, they won't play on anything that's not Apple.
    03-18-09 08:42 PM
    The official BB site has a download that allows you to transfer playlists from iTunes

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-18-09 09:30 PM
    Type BlackBerry Media Sync into Google. Download this program to transfer iTunes Music to you Storm. The other poster is right, they won't work if they are DRM protected. Good luck...
    03-18-09 09:33 PM
    Try this:

BlackBerry - BlackBerry Media Sync – Tuned Up

iTunes has a new policy that removes DRM protection from its files. You can have the DRM removed from already purchased media for an extra charge. Just download the newset version of iTunes. 85% of my music on my Storm is from iTunes. The only thing that doesn't play are the videos. The Storm doesn't recognize the video file structure.
    Last edited by sredd68; 03-18-09 at 09:51 PM.
    03-18-09 09:45 PM
    i was told the next update for the storm will let you play DRM protected music. not to sure how true this is
    03-19-09 11:34 AM
    Erm, it worked out of the box for me, before I had installed the media sync, if it's hooked up to your computer via usb, you'll see it under devices in iTunes, just drag and drop, if it has DRM on it, I'm not sure how to fix that bit.
    03-19-09 11:39 AM
    Go buy a Mac, it will make this easy and solve every other computer problem you've ever had....

But for a serious answer use media sync
    03-19-09 12:30 PM
    Try this:

BlackBerry - BlackBerry Media Sync – Tuned Up

iTunes has a new policy that removes DRM protection from its files. You can have the DRM removed from already purchased media for an extra charge. Just download the newset version of iTunes. 85% of my music on my Storm is from iTunes. The only thing that doesn't play are the videos. The Storm doesn't recognize the video file structure.
    any idea how much they are charging?
    03-19-09 01:20 PM
    I upgraded most of my DRM'd songs. Charge was $0.30 per track. The upgrade also increased the encode to 250Kbps.
    03-19-09 01:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD