as the title says just trying to trasnfer my contacts from my LG dare to my new blackberry storm. i tried using bluetooth but when i try to send the contacts from my dare to my storm it says it cant and that i should check the bluetooth connection on the recieving phone??
    05-22-09 06:07 PM
    One way to do it is through myverizon. I know when I went from the Dare to the Storm a customer rep over the phone did it for me.
    05-22-09 06:24 PM
    Did you put the Storm in receiving mode? One way to do this is to go to Media, press the BB/menu button and select Receive Using Bluetooth.
    05-22-09 06:25 PM
    If all else fails go to your local vzw store and they can use their cellbrite machine to do it for you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-22-09 09:44 PM
    Go to the store is your best option I tried to do that fr the storm to the fare and no luck. It would says completed but only one number transferrd over

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-22-09 10:19 PM
    Through your Verizon store is a good bet, but you might not have much luck if you have your contacts separated out into custom groups. I had mine set up in custom groups on my Dare, and when they transferred over at the store, only the ones that were in the original default groups transferred over. I don't know if it was because the rep at the store just wasn't being careful, or if the Storm just doesn't recognize the setup of new groups on the Dare.
    05-23-09 02:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD