Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default transferring contacts from LG dare to blackberry storm?

as the title says just trying to trasnfer my contacts from my LG dare to my new blackberry storm. i tried using bluetooth but when i try to send the contacts from my dare to my storm it says it cant and that i should check the bluetooth connection on the recieving phone??
    CrackBerry Addict

One way to do it is through myverizon. I know when I went from the Dare to the Storm a customer rep over the phone did it for me.
    CrackBerry Genius

PIN
    HEAD

Did you put the Storm in receiving mode? One way to do this is to go to Media, press the BB/menu button and select Receive Using Bluetooth.
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    310F840B

If all else fails go to your local vzw store and they can use their cellbrite machine to do it for you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    CrackBerry User

Go to the store is your best option I tried to do that fr the storm to the fare and no luck. It would says completed but only one number transferrd over

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,491 Global Posts

Through your Verizon store is a good bet, but you might not have much luck if you have your contacts separated out into custom groups. I had mine set up in custom groups on my Dare, and when they transferred over at the store, only the ones that were in the original default groups transferred over. I don't know if it was because the rep at the store just wasn't being careful, or if the Storm just doesn't recognize the setup of new groups on the Dare.