Has anyone attempted to trade in their storm for the bold 9700 due to continuous problems and having to get replacement phones. Im with Verizon, is this an option and if so how much is the charge. I love my storm when its working, but i am so tired of it freezing up and the screen going crazy and having to reboot all the time. The sad thing is I dont have a lot of crap on my phone other than normal BB and a few apps, so its obvious that this phone doesnt have the capabilities that it says. Im probably going back in to Verizon tomorrow to check out my options, im sure i will be dissappointed, I wish BB would deal with people to fix these issues instead of relying on a store clerk who knows little or nothing about it.
    01-07-10 08:43 AM
    Not sure you can do this first off Verizon does not sell the Bold 9700. You would need to look at a tour or a curve. Also Verizon has a policy on when and how you can change phone. It's based on 3 failure in a 3 month time span. " Please correct me if I am wrong people"
    01-07-10 09:27 AM
    Bold will not work on Verizon; no CDMA.
    01-07-10 12:03 PM
    What OS are you running?
    01-07-10 12:24 PM
    What OS are you running?
    I was wondering the same thing... the phone can run many apps at once, and has gotten quite solid with updates. havent had a reboot or freeze in months
    01-07-10 03:58 PM
    I am running .328, I went to store yesterday and they are sending me a new one. Im beginning to wonder if it has something to do with the battery. It seems to function better when its plugged in or when it has a fresh charge. I was told that some people have gotten a storm 2 for replacement after having so many problems. Oh well, I will see what happens with this one.
    01-08-10 07:16 AM
    I am running .328, I went to store yesterday and they are sending me a new one. Im beginning to wonder if it has something to do with the battery. It seems to function better when its plugged in or when it has a fresh charge. I was told that some people have gotten a storm 2 for replacement after having so many problems. Oh well, I will see what happens with this one.
    Well good luck buddy

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-08-10 07:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD