So ive had the storm for like 3 days. I really really like it.. It freezes a little, lags a little, bitch3s more than my x, but i like it. Now, no one would ever call me a "patient" person, so i went out and bought it when i shouldnt have (funds wise) If i return it for the curve ill get 100 bucks back (doesnt seem like alot but im 23 and yeah..times are tough..) anyways.. am i going to be disapointed with the curve? is it a technological dinosaur compared to the storm? does it do everything the storm can do just not as pretty? Or should i just take it back not renew my 2nd line and wait for my primary line to be available for upgrade in jan 2010 and save some money with just having one line?
    05-02-09 08:32 PM
    Make the trade while you still can. I have never had anyone complain about the curve. You get a stable unit with real qwerty keyboard.
    05-02-09 08:37 PM
    Do It Now While You Can !
    05-02-09 08:37 PM
    Have you tried one of the leaked Os's? It really make a difference.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-02-09 08:38 PM
    IMHO, you want be disappointed with the curve. I did the curve to storm and back to curve. The curve is a very nice blackberry. They are just different.
    05-02-09 08:39 PM
    Have you tried one of the leaked Os's? It really make a difference.

He has no patience he said...
    You think he's gonna want to trial and error diff. OS's?

Get the other phone... then come back to the Storm after a year when the new OS gets released and some things are fixed...
    05-02-09 08:40 PM
    actually that brings me to my next question...i did upgrade os to 132, and didnt notice THAT big of a difference..still better though.. anyways should i take it back to .75 before returning it or does it matter? and should i delete all my music n stuff from the mem card?
    05-02-09 09:08 PM
    I think you should wait at least 2 weeks and see what you think then. You get 30 days to decide.

05-02-09 09:24 PM
    well i kinda need the money now..also theres dust starting to get under the storm screen..not cool. i better trade before they pull some crap like i messed it up
    05-02-09 09:46 PM
    The dust would be cause for warranty replacement. If you need the money, you need the money. We can't really help you decide when at the end of the day you need to do what you need to do to feed yourself.
    05-02-09 09:54 PM
    Well I'm just asking is the curve pretty good

05-02-09 10:06 PM
    honestly stick with the storm goto os .141 i noticed a huge differnce when i did the upgrade and yes the curve is a good phone but no where near as cool or flashy as the storm... remember out with the old in with the new lol
    05-02-09 10:36 PM
    Personally, I would stay with the Storm, but thats me. I've never had a curve, but I've always used my friends' and its an awesome, phone, but I do believe the Storm is far superior 3G speed wise, and even with .75, its pretty fast in my opinion.

But, if the $100 is something that you really need with money problems, than I don't think you will be disappointed with the Curve, its definitely reliable, and a great phone.
    05-02-09 10:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD