I just returned my tour the other day and went back the my storm. Its a good device but had to return it a couple if times and since I didn't use my upgrade I didn't think it was worth the 500 bucks st that time. Now just trying to decide weather to upgrade to .151 or stay with .148

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-21-09 06:04 PM
    I'm running .148 and it's very stable!! No problems at all with it.
    08-21-09 07:19 PM
    148 is good, and if you really like Themes it's the way to go, BUT most of us feel 151 is better.
    08-21-09 07:20 PM
    no sh*t, you gotta be joking!!!! someone BESIDES ME who still uses .148 and it's stable, no lag, etc...lemme guess, you don't have a bunch of junk apps loaded?
    08-21-09 07:21 PM
    Yea my storm works great cant complain minor memory leaks but nothing major for me!!!
    08-22-09 12:39 AM
    I'm another. Spent over 30 days with the tour and returned it last week and went back to my storm. I'm running lyricidals hybrid and love the way the phone runs.

08-22-09 11:53 AM
    What can I say? The Storm's like no other. Tour failed to run that much faster than the Storm - I kept it, but mainly use the Storm.

~Posted from my Storm

08-22-09 01:11 PM
    What can I say? The Storm's like no other. Tour failed to run that much faster than the Storm - I kept it, but mainly use the Storm.

~Posted from my Storm

so even though the tour has SO MUCH more app memory...it wasn't faster?

zomfg!!!

i guess that's what happens when the two phones use the same internals, same processor specifically...having more app memory just means you can have more garbage on your phone before it starts to crash i guess...lolz
    08-22-09 02:29 PM
    .151 is phenomenal. I really like the vertical keyboard on the storm. The buttons are much better than the little chiclet keys on the tour. I find I actually type quicker on the storm
    08-22-09 02:35 PM
    i wonder what the storm would be like if they changed the memory partition and gave more app memory as with the tour?
    08-22-09 02:44 PM
    Yes. I did not think the tour was faster at all.

08-22-09 03:18 PM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD