Im sticking with my Storm, I have not had any problems with my phone since day one, guess I am one of the lucky ones.
    06-16-09 08:27 AM
    Since the 148 update I'm kinda loving my storm again, but that keyboard on the tour is just so damn sexy. I think ill wait to make. A decision until after I've had some hands-on time with a tour
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

06-16-09 10:08 AM
    Storm for me, but I am happy that a new bb is coming!
    06-16-09 10:17 AM
    I would like to get the Tour, but I might just keep the Storm.
    06-16-09 10:44 AM
    If they release a camera-less version of the tour it will replace my 8830 otherwise they can keep it.
    06-16-09 10:48 AM
    I'm not real sure yet. I think I will wait on more info on the storm 2 before I make any decisions. I like my storm for the most part.

06-16-09 10:53 AM
    Definetly NEED a touch screen... will wait for Odin!
    06-16-09 11:08 AM
    How 'bout putting a poll at the top of the page!!

I think I'll be going with the Tour. I like the 'concept' of the Storm's 'click screen' etc but it just doesn't work well enough for me. I know it's a trade off as the Storm has a nice FULL SCREEN for internet & apps but it seriously frustrates me to the point of wanting to drive over it 50 times until it's DEAD DEAD DEAD!! I just hate the fact that I'll have to shell out a load of $$ to get the phone I should have had in the first place.

If you don't do a lot of writing &/or emailing with your phone but you like a nice phone with good features, you browse the internet a lot, you like your apps & you have also considered an iPhone; then the STORM (better yet Storm2) is for you!

If you use your phone alot for work and need something nice yet practical for typing etc, then I'm sure the TOUR is for us!
    06-16-09 11:09 AM
    idk the sorm is good i love mine never really have memory problems or the phone reboooting and the battery dont really die quickly but the touchscreen pisses me off real bad idk i might switch to the tour once im eligable for an upgrade if not then ill have to keep my storm
    06-16-09 11:16 AM
    I know this is a newbee question, but would it be possible to have both phones and use them interchangeably with the same account? Maybe switch the SIM card as needed or wanted?
    06-16-09 11:26 AM
    I know this is a newbee question, but would it be possible to have both phones and use them interchangeably with the same account? Maybe switch the SIM card as needed or wanted?
    Yes you can have both bb in a same account and use them interchangeably.
    06-16-09 11:32 AM
    Thanks for the reply Ronindan. It seems to me that for some people it could be kind of fun to be able to use the two differring styles of technology at will and with no added cost.
    06-16-09 11:40 AM
    Thanks for the reply Ronindan. It seems to me that for some people it could be kind of fun to be able to use the two differring styles of technology at will and with no added cost.
    How is it no added cost?
    06-16-09 11:56 AM
    Tour all the way! The Tour blows the storm out of the water! Like night and day comparing storm and the Tour, the Tour is the king of all blackberrys now.. its very very nice
    It definitely is like night and day. The storm has a huge beautiful screen and the tour does not

How am I supposed to watch a movie on the tour's small screen?
    06-16-09 11:58 AM
    I will keep my Storm. I have not had any issues with this phone that I would consider to be unpleasant. At this time I am running the 148/5.0/93 hybrid and I like it very much. One other thing I like so much about the storm is they large screen. IMO the only major improvement to the storm would be a faster processor and maybe 1GB dedicated app memory.
    06-16-09 12:03 PM
    I am with Mijinkiyo.

I will be keeping my storm. I bought my storm off Ebay for $200.It would be nice if the new storm comes with a fasterprocessor and 1-2gb of application memory. The tour looks good, but for that I would go back to my curve. I will wait for the storm 2. I won't use my July upgrade on tour.
    06-16-09 12:22 PM
    storm 2...
    06-16-09 12:25 PM
    Tour....!!!!!!!! And I will still have my Storm. I can switch up.
    06-16-09 12:32 PM
    Storm and Tour I have to have both!
    06-16-09 12:43 PM
    Storm I enjoy watching movies on this huge high resi screen...and I love the storm...maybe ill buy the tour and have both

06-16-09 12:57 PM
    Will have both Storm and Tour here...
    06-16-09 12:58 PM
    Im keeping my Storm even if I switch to VZW. I like it.
    06-16-09 02:25 PM
    So how many of you are going to trade up your storm for now the official word on the new Blackberry Tour....

Admins if this doesn't belong in this area please move to where its suppose to..
    ------------------------------
    My Storm never worked right from the beginning (even now with the firmware update) so upgrading to any phone would be an improvement for me at this point. However, I'm not going to beta test the BB Tour for BB like I did the Storm. Wait for the second generation of any new technology before you upgrade I say.
    06-16-09 05:05 PM
    I think the best approach would be to wait for the Storm 2 (and, perhaps, the other new models) to be available and reviews for both to make an informed decision which I will do.

Why set yourself up to be eventually regretful or limit your options, again?
    06-16-09 05:12 PM
    +1 Storm and eventually Storm 2 but probably not right away.
    06-16-09 08:14 PM
62 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD