Hey All,

I left my blackberry for a while because being a poor college student, I didn't have the money to be paying for it. Anyways, I went back to it, and I am having a problem I don't remember having. My skin is not dry at all, and if my hands are not 100% dry, the phone doesn't register me touching anything, and sometimes it's a key I'm not even near. For example, if I'm touching the "W" it will instead hit the space button. I don't remember this being a problem in the passed, but when I erased the phone and did a clean install of 5.0, I feel like the sensitivity settings could have been changed. Another problem I have is when I'm trying to scroll up or down in my emails or texts, instead of scrolling, it thinks I'm trying to highlight everything. I have no idea what the tap interval, hover period, or swipe sensitivity are, so if anyone could clarify that, or tell me some settings to try, that would be great. Also, my 9530 is from when it first came out, so could it be just getting defective some how?

Thanks in advance!
    05-27-11 11:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD