Looking for a little help here. I have had my Storm for about a week. All of the sudden today the touch screen has become very unresponsive. I have to click 5 or 6 times for any thing to open. As far as scrolling I have to push down much firmer and try a couple times. I have tried adjusting the settings in Option but, to no avail. I also tried a battery pull and still nothing. Anyone have any ideas?
    01-22-09 07:11 PM
    That sounds like bad news to me. I think a good gauge of touch responsiveness is to play Word Mole. If it's as bad as you're saying, you probably won't make it past level 2.
    01-22-09 07:29 PM
    Pull the battery and let it reboot and free up some memory

If not.. and your feeling kinda brave.. try the .90 OS that was leaked... my phone is MUCH better with it.
    01-22-09 07:33 PM
    Looking for a little help here. I have had my Storm for about a week. All of the sudden today the touch screen has become very unresponsive. I have to click 5 or 6 times for any thing to open. As far as scrolling I have to push down much firmer and try a couple times. I have tried adjusting the settings in Option but, to no avail. I also tried a battery pull and still nothing. Anyone have any ideas?
    If you've only had your phone a week you have a "officially updated" Storm so an OS change is not the answer yet. I would actually recommend another pull or two...
    01-22-09 07:48 PM
    Been having the same issues for a week now. I've only had official OS on the thing. Battery pulls fix it for a short time (and by short I mean maybe 10 minutes). Also my battery completely drained today while it just SAT in my desk. No calls. No emails. No text. No browsing.

Called Verizon last night and they're sending me a new one.
    01-22-09 08:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD