So I just noticed that the "today" feature on the themes I have, Win OS7 by ecruz and Hidden Glow L by cozper, is no longer working. I have calender appointments but they are not showing up. The only thing I did yesterday was download the official version of facebook.... I doubt that has anything to do with it. I will delete my themes then re-download them to see if that helps at all. Any suggestions or idea would be helpful. Oh and I am on .113
    04-22-09 12:01 PM
    Facebook did it. The update is evil.
    04-22-09 12:01 PM
    I had success fixing this by going into service books and deleting all that are associated with a calendar except the default calendar. CICAL, I think they say.
    04-22-09 12:04 PM
    I had success fixing this by going into service books and deleting all that are associated with a calendar except the default calendar. CICAL, I think they say.
    See, when I do that, the Facebook one comes back after a reboot.
    04-22-09 12:09 PM
    Yeah, if you downloaded the new Facebook update, you need to go into "options", "advanced options", "service book", then delete the "Facebook CICAL". Problem sovled.
    04-22-09 12:11 PM
    I did it for the third time and rebooting and this time it worked. Let's hope it stays that way!
    04-22-09 12:14 PM
    If the service books are pushed back down, the facebook calendar will re-appear. Very annoying.
    04-22-09 12:15 PM
    I noticed this problem yesterday after downloading Facebook 1.5.
    goto options>advanced options>default services and change the calendar to your preference. I changed my theme back to default and back to the today theme i have on my bb. This should solve your problem.
    04-22-09 12:21 PM
    go into options then advanced options, then defualt services... take off facebook as your default calander... the update changed your default to the facebook... made me mad to :-)
    04-22-09 12:22 PM
    goto options>advanced options>default services and change the calendar to your preference. I changed my theme back to default and back to the today theme i have on my bb. This should solve your problem.
    beat me to it!!!! LOL
    04-22-09 12:23 PM
    ya the calender thing on facebook sucks major monkey balls. I wish they would have made it a little more user freindly
    04-22-09 12:34 PM
    mehh so facebook IS evil. I always knew it. zazz, I thought you were just playing when you said it at first and thanks for the insight on incipio lol.

Thanks for the answers guys I switched it back and now going to re download a today theme.
    04-22-09 01:49 PM
    lol I'm sorry, I was so annoyed at it that I couldn't stand to type more.
    04-22-09 01:57 PM
    go into options then advanced options, then defualt services... take off facebook as your default calander... the update changed your default to the facebook... made me mad to :-)
    I just tried this as I have been maddened by how facbook took over my calendar. On the Today screen of my Theme (Iberry Blocks), it shows all sorts of "friend birthdays," but all my important appointments for the day had disappeared.

I followed the above suggestion, but when I went in to change the default calendar, it only list Facebook. I have no other choices. How do you enable the default calendar?

thanks for the tips!
    06-05-09 10:24 PM
    bingo.
    that one did it.
    06-05-09 11:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD