You guys should try reverse contrast or grayscale it is definitely different. Just try and see what you think. Options>advanced options>accessibility. Let me know what you think.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-03-08 02:50 PM
    i tried them the first day and switched back immediately. Not really usable or friendly.
    12-03-08 03:32 PM
    i tried them the first day and switched back immediately. Not really usable or friendly.
    Yeah today was the first time that I tried them and I switched back also but I'm sure that there is one person out there waiting on a theme that would be happy with a change.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-03-08 03:39 PM
    Those accessibility options don't make much sense. Why the **** would you want to invert the colors on your OS? I mean, I'm colorblind (red/green) and I still don't see the point. ********.
    12-03-08 03:50 PM
    is there a way to reverse the colours on all pages (like the reverse contrast feature does) except leave the menu buttons black?
    like have the background for emails and sms black and writing white, but not have the main menu buttons white?
    I think that this would look better, and probably save on some valuable battery life.
    if anyone understands what i'm trying to ask I would love to know if theyve figured it out
    12-28-08 04:44 PM
    LOL - hurts my eyes.
    12-28-08 04:46 PM
    I also did try this the first day. It hurts. Better sticking with the original. I think I'm going to be one of the few that'll stick with the original theme when new ones come out. It's too nice to change.
    12-28-08 04:48 PM
    haha I tried that too - looks cool for about 5 minutes
    12-28-08 06:07 PM
    it does look cool but u cant really use anything . .. if you browsing a webpage its inverted or black and white. .. not really usable!
    12-28-08 06:09 PM
    Looks kinda cool, but I can't see keeping it that way.
    12-28-08 06:12 PM
    All we need is a new theme. when that happens, we should all be good
    12-28-08 06:24 PM
    I tried the reverse contrast just now and it seemed like I got lag throughout the phone..I'll stick to the regular.
    12-28-08 06:28 PM
    Those accessibility options don't make much sense. Why the **** would you want to invert the colors on your OS? I mean, I'm colorblind (red/green) and I still don't see the point. ********.
    A lot of people actually like inverting the colors. It's not really about the colors changing as much as it is about white backgrounds changing to black and black text changing to white. Some people find this configuration much easier on the eyes. Windows and Mac operating systems both have options for color inversion.
    12-28-08 06:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD