Ummmmmmm... Some of us don't like looking like pretentious assholes?
    Lol!! I cant stand to hold a phone anymore. Especially 1 as large as a bb. Especially while driving
    04-04-09 09:38 PM
    Stormlock is better... Had talklock but it was too mu
    ch of a memory leak...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-04-09 09:58 PM
    wow talk lock is like 5 years old lol
    04-04-09 10:21 PM
    wow talk lock is like 5 years old lol
    lol.... nice
    04-05-09 01:13 AM
    Can you manually unlock then relock while on a call?
    Yea, you just slide your finger across the screen to unlock and there is a menu option to lock again. Been using it for about 4 months now without any issues.
    04-05-09 01:49 AM
    Lol!! I cant stand to hold a phone anymore. Especially 1 as large as a bb. Especially while driving
    Well when you're driving, maybe you should be paying attention to, I don't know... DRIVING, instead of talking on the phone.

There was a great Mythbusters where they showed just how much attention it takes away from driving to talk to someone on the phone... And let's just say that people talking on their cell phones make drunk drivers look safe by comparison.
    04-05-09 09:10 AM
    @bigman2

You talk about not being a pretentious a-hole then proceed to tell everyone what they should do, sounding very much like a pretentious a-hole.

Chill.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-05-09 10:33 AM
    ScreenLock NaNNa BoaT!
    Thanks for the link!! Yeah and as far bluetooth goes that gets annoying having something in my ear for too long...as far as driving on the phone I agree 90% of the world cant drive on the phone and I tend to avoid it most of the time....but I still use my phone at work or home and need to write stuff down and so the shoulder prop comes out, face hits phone mute and then for some reason it wont turn back off so I have to listen to "Hello, Hello are you there?" before I hang up on someone and call them back!...I just think that its stupid that BB didnt include something like this in the phone..This is my 3rd BB and Im a big fan of BB but Im just waiting for a day they hire a developer with some common sense.
    04-05-09 11:06 AM
    I would love to have this problem fixed. I was doing something rather odd, when I flashed into another call. Ummm yeah that would be nice to fix this.
    04-05-09 11:16 AM
    I would love to have this problem fixed. I was doing something rather odd, when I flashed into another call. Ummm yeah that would be nice to fix this.
    Were you having phone sex with your girlfriend and accidently put your mom on 3way..lwao
    04-05-09 11:32 AM
    Were you having phone sex with your girlfriend and accidently put your mom on 3way..lwao
    Ummmmmmmmm, no comment! lmao
    04-05-09 11:35 AM
    I use TalkLock. Many of you saying StormLock is better. What advantages does it provide?
    04-05-09 11:58 AM
    IF you give the program a few seconds after you have pressed send, the lock screen comes up. its a but slow but it works. you can also easily change your screen picture that pops up when screen is locked. I like it.
    04-05-09 12:02 PM
    lol awesome..
    04-05-09 12:45 PM
    lol awesome..

not to far from the truth. but shhhhhh. lol
    04-05-09 12:59 PM
    I use TalkLock. Many of you saying StormLock is better. What advantages does it provide?
    Yeah I am also interested in the advantages of StormLock if there are any?
    04-05-09 01:14 PM
    They both essentially do the same thing. One is free and has a slider with a splash screen, while the other does not and is disabled by pressing the escape key. That's pretty much it. I don't see the justification of spending 2.99 when TalkLock works equally well.
    04-05-09 01:54 PM
42 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD