I'm getting the storm tomorrow (EDIT: Friday. I'm an ***.). In fact, I'll be one of the crazies in line an hour or more begore it opens. I can't waaaait. Love the storm.

HOWEVER

I must say that this is only because I a college student on a family share plan with verizon. I have major MAJOR bold envy. If I had a choice, I'd go with a bold. But I can't afford my own plan at this point in my life.

It's not to say that I won't be extremely happy with the storm. I just don't understand why people are jumping from at&t for the storm when they can get the bold. (Except for verizon's amazing coverage. My friend and boyfriend both have iphones and they get suckkky service.)

I'd never get an iphone. But I want a bold.

Anyway, maybe I'll pay full retail AGAIN when the bold comes to verizon. I can handle the one time expenses of a phone, just not the recurring $100+ of my own plan. Perhaps when I'm out of college soon. But then, verizon will have the bold anyway. But by then at&t will have some even better blackberry. Damn verizon.

But no hate on the storm here! I'm super excited! And while I'm listening to all the criticism, I'll figure it out for myself. The phone will be awesome. They just need to start rolling out frequent official updates. None of this 4.5 beta OS hunting isht.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by spangler07; 11-19-08 at 09:00 PM.
    11-19-08 08:43 PM
    I'm getting the storm tomorrow. In fact, I'll be one of the crazies in line an hour or more begore it opens. I can't waaaait. Love the storm.

Don't go tomorrow! The sale is not until Friday.
    11-19-08 08:45 PM
    seriously... you'll be waiting in line a long time!
    11-19-08 08:53 PM
    lol..... good call . ^^^^^
    11-19-08 08:55 PM
    Oh hahaha I soooo meant Friday.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-19-08 08:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD