U kno this morning I was thinking about what could have made me liked the storm better before I switched to the tour, it could just be a dumb idea on my part but I honestly think it would be awesome if the storm had a trackball at the bottom with the home buttons. I know some people think that's crazy with it being a touchscreen, but I have big fingers anD there were times where when I touched menu items it would jump up or down to the wrong one. I just really think itd be a bad *** extra on the next storm especially with having a big screen.... Let me kno if neone thinks the same way I do?!?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-15-09 12:33 PM
    You know there is a mouse pointer on the storm right. At least I believe there is.

08-15-09 12:37 PM
    Yes very much aware of that... I mean a tRackball for times when u feel it might work a little better with selecting especially for those with big fingers, I just think it would be a nice little add to work together with the touch screen

08-15-09 12:42 PM
    I imagine it would be useful to many in situations like editing text, or scrolling the menus etc. Perhaps a trackpad instead of a ball for a more flush seamless look.... Just wanna see who thinks this would be helpful and who might have an idea to improve upon it

08-15-09 12:50 PM
    no touchscreen device should have a tp/tb

To me that defeats the purpose of the touchscreen
    08-15-09 01:16 PM
    Ugh.... U obviously have small fingers and see the usefulness some former storm owners see in the tour 9630 forum.... Stop being one of those ( got to have a purebreed touchscreen phone) and think out side th box theoretically for a change.... post ur thoughts in the superberry post.... I mean let's just think of what the perfect blackberry would be like

08-15-09 01:30 PM
    Ugh.... U obviously have small fingers and see the usefulness some former storm owners see in the tour 9630 forum.... Stop being one of those ( got to have a purebreed touchscreen phone) and think out side th box theoretically for a change.... post ur thoughts in the superberry post.... I mean let's just think of what the perfect blackberry would be like

what? i dont have small fingers at all really but i purposly moved away from keyboards and such for a all touch device. I honestly wouldnt like the look of a pad/ball on a storm
    Last edited by howarmat; 08-15-09 at 01:57 PM.
    08-15-09 01:50 PM
    what? i dont have small fingers at all really but i purposly moved away from keyboards and such for a all touch device. I honestly would like the look of a pad/ball on a storm
    Yeah I don't like keyboards either, touch screen works fine for me and I have big fingers.

My wife has a curve and I hate that little stupid track ball and keyboard.
    08-15-09 01:52 PM
    I have short and stubby (big) fingers. I wouldn't want this. My friends with the G1 use mainly the trackball. It defeats the purpose of the touchscreen.
    08-15-09 03:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD