I've had a lot of questions coming through so my PM box was full. If you are still waiting for a call from me to place an order, you can now send a PM (the box is cleared out now). Because of the number of requests, I can only take the following orders...

A) New lines of service (family or individual)

B) Eligible annual and 2 year upgrades on individual lines

C) Eligible annual and 2 year upgrades on primary familily lines (this includes secondary lines that are using the primary line's upgrade).

When you send a PM, just include your name, contact number, let me know if you are getting a new line or an upgrade, and the number you are upgrading (in the event you are upgrading). I am calling everyone as quickly as possible so I appreciate everyone's patience. Thanks.

By the way, "Jaime Cerna" can take your orders as well if you would like to contact him for business or consumer lines.

Steve
    11-18-08 01:43 PM
    I swear you're going to be the salesman of the month!!!
    11-18-08 01:45 PM
    I just signed up for new service with Steve and it was super easy. He is very professional and helpful.
    11-18-08 01:52 PM
    Yes I like it to, no extra questions asked, and I guess everybody who order from this website know by now what the need.

Hey DuLac can you tell us how many there will be available on Friday
    11-18-08 01:55 PM
    Yes I like it to, no extra questions asked, and I guess everybody who order from this website know by now what the need.

One thing I do know is that my local store will have 40 units. He says that all stores should see 30-40 depending on the store.
    11-18-08 02:20 PM

Per store, I don't know. We will only have about 30k.
    11-18-08 02:34 PM
    DuLac (I know your name is Steve, but hey, we're in a forum, aren't we?),

You are the F-'in man. Great job and thanks for your help!
    11-18-08 02:40 PM
    DuLac I see you live in the burgh. Do you ship the phones from a warehouse there? If so, can I pick it up there instead of the store and order it over the phone??
    11-18-08 02:43 PM
    Per store, I don't know. We will only have about 30k.
    You are talking about stock in your particular location.

If Yes, where is your office located.
    11-18-08 02:57 PM
    I can't order through you because I am on a family plan and I am not using the main lines upgrade but I want to thank you for going out of your way to help people on this forum.
    11-18-08 02:58 PM
    Are you able to do my 1 year upgrade?
    11-18-08 02:59 PM
    it looks like half of Pittsburgh is in this thread... haha
    11-18-08 03:04 PM
    I orderd from Steve (DuLac) today. SUPER nice guy, Great to deal with!!! Hopefully I can do all my transactions through him. This is the way all business should be done!
    11-18-08 03:06 PM
    I just sent you a message. Let me know if you can help me.
    11-18-08 03:11 PM
    chiefsmackaho,

I love your signature. That is one of my FAVORITE lines from Airplane! Too funny.

Sorry, nothing to do with the thread but.....I didn't think there were many who did remember that line.
    11-18-08 03:21 PM
    I't a great line!!!!!!

Now back to regularly scheduled program......
    11-18-08 03:24 PM
    I am having a hard time ordering from this guy that's from Pittsburgh since my Chargers took a beating this Sunday.. J/K. Sending you a PM right now.
    11-18-08 03:26 PM
    I'll be calling more people tomorrow. Thanks again, everyone.
    11-18-08 03:41 PM
    Can you sell me the phone at full retail with the sim unlocked?
    11-18-08 03:46 PM
    I sent a PM, just wanted to make sure you go it. I realize you are a busy man... Thanks
    11-18-08 04:37 PM
    Sent a PM as well. Just echoing all the kudos.
    11-18-08 04:54 PM
    I missed the original message. can you review what everyone on this thread is talking about? Will these orders ship earlier then if I just order from the Verizon site?

Thanks in advance.
    11-18-08 05:01 PM
    Wait.. is it possible to order from the VZW site yet? I keep logging in and checking but I don't see the phone. Just wanna make sure I'm not missing it?

And I'm about to PM you as well..
    11-18-08 05:54 PM
    I already ordered through Steve. He is by far the most professional Sales rep i have ever dealt with over the phone. He took the time to go over the plans with me to make sure I was going in to the rite plan for me and my business and my wife's needs, he really set me at ease. I will be receiving my 2 storms on Saturday morning which is more convenient for me as Friday is a work day and still need my BB for Friday's business. WhenI get them Saturday, I have time to set them up and play with them and then Monday, I hit the ground running. Productive as usual.

Thanks again Steve for your attention to detail and all you did for me, you're very profesional.

Manny
    11-18-08 06:01 PM
    Just curious what DuLac is offering that other sales reps do not?

If it was just the good service that most are reporting, that would be enough for me. I had the great benefit of getting a telesales rep that was very well spoken, never pushing anything, giving me my options, etc -- and it made the purchase process very pain free.

But DuLac, are you offering some other special discount or something? Just curious.
    11-18-08 06:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD