I ordered mine on 11/21 at about 3 PM through telesales. Called this morning and they gave me a tracking number. I should have mine by 3 PM on monday at work. At least I hope so!!
    I ordered shortly after you, so hopefully that's good news for me, too! Though as of this AM, still no tracking number. Hopefully Monday it will ship.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-29-08 08:45 AM
    Ordered mine on Friday, November 21. Received my order status email Friday, November 21, 2008 7:25 AM.

It shipped on 11-26 and I received it yesterday 11-28 at about 10:00am.

I did go through our corporate account though. Maybe that is why it got here so fast.
    11-29-08 09:12 AM
    I called Thursday the 20th and thought I was Pre-Ordering, the guy on the phone took all my info and said he would call me the next day with the Order Details. Well I never got a call and when I called them 5 times they told me to call back Sat Morning to check the order because the systems were down. No order was ever processed so I ended up placing the order on the morning of the 22nd. They told me then it wouldn't be shipped until Dec 15th. I got and email Wed the 26th just like everyone else that said I they are processing the order and then about 6 hours later i got the tracking info with Mon Dec 1st and the delivery day so i called FedEx and they let me pick it up today from the distro center. I finally have the Storm in my hands.
    11-29-08 03:58 PM
    I ordered mine 22nd of Nov 2008 @ 1145pm Mt time and Just got my shipping notification... It will be here on Monday the 1st of December by 3pm from the western warehouse
    11-29-08 04:31 PM
    I got notification this evening that my Storm has shipped! I ordered on the 22nd at like 8 or 9pm EST (telesales). Now, my only problem is that it's going to my house, not my college dorm. I wonder if FedEx can change that? Hmm...
    11-29-08 08:23 PM
    I ordered my Storm on the 22nd and I received it yesterday the 28th. So far, I have not experienced any problems at all.

Ron Bernier
    Woonsocket, RI
    11-29-08 08:33 PM
    I ordered mine on the 21st and have yet to recieve squat from Verizon other than an email from my sales rep stating my phone would ship on 12/5..
    11-29-08 10:15 PM
    I ordered mine on the 21st and have yet to recieve squat from Verizon other than an email from my sales rep stating my phone would ship on 12/5..
    Some of us haven't even gotten that. Ordered on the 21st, haven't gotten so much as an order confirmation email, and I know I'm not alone.
    11-29-08 10:21 PM
    Ordered the 22nd @ 9PM and

I called *611 to get this info. The lady said "Ok I see that you did place your order on the 22nd and your order has shipped as of Saturday because we do have the Storm in stock now," and in a little bit of a softer voice she said, "Well, we had yours in stock to ship."

Heh.

Have you gotten a tracking number on yours bigman? Seems like they're not going in order as per order date. Sucks for those that ordered the 21st and haven't gotten crap yet.
    11-30-08 01:09 PM
    Some of us haven't even gotten that. Ordered on the 21st, haven't gotten so much as an order confirmation email, and I know I'm not alone.
    I also ordered on the 21st via 611. called on the 27th to verify the order and was told the order was never placed tho it was on my account. now they are telling me that even tho its noted on my account details (when i ordered and that it will ship by 12/5) that the order is not "real" until the 27th and won't ship til 12-11 at the latest. i'll believe it when i see it. Complete BS. Worst phone launch i've been part of!!!!!
    11-30-08 01:47 PM
    I ordered mine on the 22nd online with the expectation of overnight shipping. Got an email with a problem with my credit called the intenet processing team and had forgot to update my new address. So they processed order and just called today to find out that my orders been processed just waiting to ship. But of course when it does it will be under the standard shipping because i had to call them about my new address which i think is total BS. And of course got the same dec 8th shipping date. Was also told that it will be shipping from the texas north eastern warehouse. Has anyone recieved there storm from that warehouse yet who ordered on the 22nd?
    11-30-08 01:56 PM
    Ordered the 22nd @ 9PM and

I called *611 to get this info. The lady said "Ok I see that you did place your order on the 22nd and your order has shipped as of Saturday because we do have the Storm in stock now," and in a little bit of a softer voice she said, "Well, we had yours in stock to ship."

Heh.

Have you gotten a tracking number on yours bigman? Seems like they're not going in order as per order date. Sucks for those that ordered the 21st and haven't gotten crap yet.

I ordered on the 21st, and have not received a tracking # or anything other than, like i said before, and email from my sales rep telling me my phone would ship on 12/5. Although, with many people getting phones earlier, im hoping it will come in monday..
    11-30-08 01:58 PM
    Im a noob and I've been lurking about the Storm for a while. Not only do I want to introduce myself, but let you know I ordered mine on the 23rd, late afternoon. Ive been pretty patient and was told it wouldnt be here until around the 15th or so. I called today for the **** of it, and got a tracking from CS. It will be here tomorrow. Seems like they might have gotten more than expected???

cheers,
    kyle
    11-30-08 03:23 PM
    I ordered my BB Storm on the 22nd around 10am only after going to the store to find out only new customers would receive them on site (they had one left). Store told me the 5th, Verizon CS said 15th, and then the 8th.
    I saw the earlier post and called CS.

The nice young lady told me my order had been processed and gave me a tracking number. Looked it up and the Phone is in memphis, and i should get it by 7pm on tuesday. I had the phone shipped to the verizion store.

I am a current customer who used my new every two to get the phone.

Thanks for the post..
    11-30-08 03:37 PM
    I ordered the 22nd and got my tracking number yesterday the 29th. A lot quicker than I had expected although this has been one of the longest weeks of my life!
    11-30-08 04:02 PM
    Ordered mine from Amazon on the 24th and received it on the 29th for $149.99 with a free LG Chocolate for the wife. No problems except for trying to activate Verizon service through Amazon .... that's another story!
    11-30-08 04:10 PM
    I saw the lines on the 21st, and realized I'd leave w/o a phone.

I was like, number 80 in line, and they had 40. np.

I went home and ordered it online. Arrived the 28th, exactly one week later...and remember, Thanksgiving was smack in the middle of that week.

For a new product with high demand, I think that's really good.
    11-30-08 05:11 PM
    I wish we could all be that lucky
    11-30-08 05:30 PM
    I ordered mine about 11 am on Saturday the 22nd at the local Verizon store and I have not heard anything from anyone. All I have is a receipt to prove I bought and paid for it
    Last edited by fredh1963; 11-30-08 at 06:11 PM.
    11-30-08 06:03 PM
    I ordered mine about 11 am on Saturday the 22nd at the local Verizon store and I have not heard anything from anyone. All I have is a receipt to prove I bought and paid for it
    That is exactly when I ordered mine and I am getting it Tues. I don't think it is truly going first come, first serve.
    11-30-08 07:17 PM
    That is exactly when I ordered mine and I am getting it Tues. I don't think it is truly going first come, first serve.
    It looks like it is going by region. All of the people I know who order on the 22nd have received there tracking numbers and are getting there phones delivered on monday Dec 1st. New York city Area.
    11-30-08 07:30 PM
    I ordered my phone on the 21st and have yet to receive anything... yet people who ordered their phones as much as 3 days later already have theirs.. HHRRMM
    11-30-08 07:57 PM
    i ordered on the 21st but it didn't get processed until the 25th because we changed our calling plan which needed "managerial approval"...anyone have word on those who were processed on the 25th?
    11-30-08 07:59 PM
    Well I called verizon and they couldnt locate my order in customer care because I ordered over the phone thru Telesales to set up new service, but telesales was closed and I couldnt check on the status of my order so I called fedex they can check for packages by your address and the rep said they have a package from verizon being delivered tomorrow by 10:30am, FINALLY!!! and I ordered on friday 11/21 at 10:30am CT
    11-30-08 08:41 PM
49 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD