yes i threw it on the concret... now i have to pay $50 dls. and its coming tommorrow... hope its better then the one i threw... im not rich but i save when it comes down to gettin what i want... i work my *** off work extra hours, thats how i got my bb storm... well whould it help if i unlocked it then sell it?????????? 1)if i sell it end my contract $175 2) unlockin it dont know how much is that 3)how much does it cost to get it unlocked if someone is generous to answer my question
    Keep in mind- Walmart is selling these for $100 (when you factor in the rebate and a 2 year agreement)

I was considering returning mine to take advantage of that- however I got one for $150 at my local VZW without having to hassle with a rebate. They gave me the rebate instantly- since they were out of stock on the Storms when I went to order it.
    12-31-08 01:18 AM
    So true. When I was 15- I was working to save up for my first car. Kids today just want it all.

(OMG I JUST SOUNDED LIKE A GROWN UP!)
    lol. I was the same way. Worked since I was 15 y/o, it wasn't a lot but it was something.
    12-31-08 01:19 AM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD