I have a couple websites I like to go to that require username and passwords but do not have the remember me check box like crackberry and facebook.

Is there a way to get these websites to remember my info? Password manager on this thing? I don't even know what that's for haha

TIA

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-27-09 02:47 PM
    password manager is just a lockbox for keeping users and passwords.. or anything private for that matter... password protected inside that folder.

As for setting the page to remember you, i don't have an answer, but i'm going to guess.. too bad so sad.
    01-27-09 02:50 PM
    I have a couple websites I like to go to that require username and passwords but do not have the remember me check box like crackberry and facebook.

Is there a way to get these websites to remember my info? Password manager on this thing? I don't even know what that's for haha

TIA

Until roboform writes an app for mobile devices like blackberry I don't think it will happen... or the new firefox mobile... maybe some other browser has the feature that I don't know about.... But if roboform does create a mobile app I'm so buying it :P
    01-27-09 02:52 PM
    Firefox better hurry up then it sounds like

01-27-09 02:59 PM
    I believe there is a fairly long list of us waiting......

Amazing how weak my memory gets as age creeps along.
    01-27-09 03:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD