Is there a way to Rename the email account icons?

I have several accts in my Storm and I don't like to be named by email address but by names...any way to be changed?

Thanks...
    01-28-09 01:08 PM
    Is there a way to Rename the email account icons?

I have several accts in my Storm and I don't like to be named by email address but by names...any way to be changed?

Thanks...
    If your on BIS log into the account and it can be changed there. There is a block above your email addy change that and you should be fine. If you look at it now, it will show your email addy twice. Just change the top one.
    01-28-09 01:22 PM
    If your on BIS log into the account and it can be changed there. There is a block above your email addy change that and you should be fine. If you look at it now, it will show your email addy twice. Just change the top one.

Thanks but sorry for the ignorance...What is BIS? What do you mean log into the account?
    01-28-09 02:34 PM
    Here you go:

BIS for VZW
    Thanks but sorry for the ignorance...What is BIS? What do you mean log into the account?
    01-28-09 02:42 PM
    Neat tip - thanks. I had to do it from the VZW BIS site - for some reason the changes wouldn't stay if I did it from the phone itself.
    01-28-09 03:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD