Is there an app to overclock the cpu? I realize this wilol cause heat and battery decrease but i wanna try.
    03-05-09 01:53 PM
    wow never thought this question would be asked! lol

My guess would be no. It's java, but I'm sure Blackberry has no API's for something like that, especially considering their security.
    03-05-09 01:55 PM
    There probably is, but it would require some creative hardware modifications.

Edit: Sorry, somehow missed the "app" part the first time around.
    Last edited by bigman2; 03-05-09 at 02:06 PM.
    03-05-09 02:03 PM
    Is there an app to overclock the cpu? I realize this wilol cause heat and battery decrease but i wanna try.
    I like the cut of this man's jib. Now maybe someone can make it happen
    03-05-09 02:04 PM
    Because it's just not buggy enough?
    03-05-09 02:37 PM
    Then we'll need tiny rads for liquid cooling and the fans may provide enough ambient noise to help people with the muffled mic issue. My Storm plays Crysis at 45 FPS!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-05-09 02:45 PM
    Then we'll need tiny rads for liquid cooling and the fans may provide enough ambient noise to help people with the muffled mic issue. My Storm plays Crysis at 45 FPS!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    LMFAO.

Maybe if they just enabled the hardware acceleration that was originally promised...
    06-04-09 03:02 PM
    I found out that you can overclock the G1 so that may provide a little hope for the Storm (even if Android is much more friendly for tampering).
    06-04-09 05:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD