I have a couple of text messges that have info on it about a surprise party. I need to show my friend (cause she is on to me) that we really are meeting at a certain place, but I dont want her to see the other info on there. Is there anyway to delete part of the text message?
    01-27-09 01:57 PM
    I just tried to partially highlight a portion of a sms and delete but it deletes the whole message. Why dont u highlight, copy selection and resend it to urself??
    01-27-09 02:04 PM
    I'd just call a friend that's in on it, explain the situation, and tell them to text you again with the details you want to show the person in question.
    01-27-09 02:08 PM
    how do you highlight and copy? Sorry, I am new to this.
    01-27-09 02:10 PM
    I'd just call a friend that's in on it, explain the situation, and tell them to text you again with the details you want to show the person in question.

this is the right way to go...don't screw around with cutting and pasting, because the potential is there to screw it up. Have it resent with the "right" information as far as the victim is concerned.

Or, just explain to the birthday boy/girl that noone likes them enough to go through the effort of a suprise party.
    01-27-09 02:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD