I would like to find a way to have a folder that just displays missed calls and voicemails, the messages folder almost does it, but it shows my emails too which is redundant since obviously i have my email folders there also, any way to do this?
    09-03-09 10:08 AM
    Open your message folder, hit the bb button and pick view folders. It breaks down everythin in their own folder there

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-03-09 10:11 AM
    Ok thats neat but how do i set it up so that i make a folder with just the content i want displayed in it, sorry if im beeing nooby
    09-03-09 11:16 AM
    Bump.....anyone able to figure this out?
    09-08-09 11:38 AM
    Nope, only way is to go to Message then BB button then view folder.
    09-08-09 11:52 AM
    that would be a cool feature to add if someone feels so inclined
    09-08-09 12:04 PM
    Can we just get a shortcut to this folder? Maybe a quicklaunch solution?
    09-08-09 06:06 PM
    i was just gonna say that QL might be able to do that, i'll try right now and report my findings...
    09-08-09 06:15 PM
    there is one to "delete call log"

you only want missed calls or voicemails, then i'd suggest the first suggestion

also, you can disable the call logging and VM in your inbox, under phone app>options, then change call logging to "none" and you won't have them in your inbox anymore, just the screen pop, and the message waiting indicator for your calls, and they'll only be in the subfolder for "missed calls"

also, if you use one of the VM apps (VVM) then it won't log your VM anymore, just show up in the app...
    09-08-09 06:18 PM
    so hard for me to believe that there isnt a way to filter out the emails from my messages folder, or even make a a new folder and just make the VM and missed calls go there
    09-10-09 01:12 PM
    unfortunately, no...you can't...

i tried to find a way...technically there are already folders there, you can keep your VM and missed calls from showing up in the messages folder altogether then just use the "view folder" and go to either missed calls or whatever you need...
    09-10-09 02:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD