..To sync apps from an Iphone to a storm. I DL'd storm slider, which I 'think' can help with that. (Correct me if I am wrong)
    If so...what is the EXACT process on how to do it in laymans terms? TIA!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-01-09 10:43 PM
    ..To sync apps from an Iphone to a storm. I DL'd storm slider, which I 'think' can help with that. (Correct me if I am wrong)
    If so...what is the EXACT process on how to do it in laymans terms? TIA!!

uhhh, the apps run on different operating systems entirely. can't see how you can run one on the other
    04-01-09 10:45 PM
    ok...TY...I heard from somone you can unlock it with storm slider and sync it.

04-01-09 10:48 PM
    ok...TY...I heard from somone you can unlock it with storm slider and sync it.

haven't heard that, but I don't know everything, just most things
    04-01-09 10:50 PM
    Storm slider is a small app that locks your phone in the same way that iphones lock. It will not do anything else. The post you read was probably stating that the app was created to clone the existing app from apple or that someone ported it over the blackberry. All they did was copy the look of the app, it is pretty cool though. I suggest trying it out.
    04-01-09 11:44 PM
    this is a joke?....right?
    04-01-09 11:49 PM
    this is a joke?....right?
    Unfortunately NOT...
    Free app: StormSlider gives your BlackBerry Storm the iPhone’s “slide to unlock” function | BlackBerry Rocks!
    04-02-09 12:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD