IS THERE A WAY TO GET XM RADIO ON THE STORM YET? I KNOW OTHER BLACKBERRYS CAN.
    FROM YOUR STORM GOTO www.xmradio.com/bb
    AND READ WHAT IT SAYS. THANKS
    12-21-08 07:58 PM
    Maybe first you should get that broken keyboard looked at on your computer.
    12-21-08 07:59 PM
    Ohhhh.... Your One Of " Those " People That Goes From Post To Post Starting Crap.... Just Move On If You Can't Help With This.... Jack***
    12-21-08 08:09 PM
    MY CAPS LOCK IS STUCK ON

Check out Orb, you can play it on your PC and stream it to your phone.
    12-21-08 08:11 PM
    you do realize that posting in all caps is like yelling, right?

everyone just needs to read up on netiquette
    12-21-08 08:15 PM
    Yes I do Don but, I didn't think some people were to sensitive to caps....
    12-21-08 08:19 PM
    IS THERE A WAY TO GET XM RADIO ON THE STORM YET? I KNOW OTHER BLACKBERRYS CAN.
    FROM YOUR STORM GOTO www.xmradio.com/bb
    AND READ WHAT IT SAYS. THANKS
    CAPS ARE KOOL

But yea, what he said, check out MyCast your digital media with Orb 2.0 remote pc access software
    12-21-08 08:19 PM
    Ohhhh.... Your One Of " Those " People That Goes From Post To Post Starting Crap.... Just Move On If You Can't Help With This.... Jack***
    Funny, I thought I was helping by alerting you to a problem with your computer keyboard. People these days... So ungrateful. It's just "Gimme gimme gimme!" and "Now now now!" It's not like I'm expecting you to name your first born after me or anything, just a simple, "Thank you, bigman2, I'll look into that right away," would suffice.

I'm not even 30, and I already feel like I understand the old retired people who yell things like, "D@mn kids, get off my lawn!" I mean really, I completely ignored the fact that the OP has obviously put in about zero effort into figuring this issue out besides looking to see if there's an official app for the Storm. I could have had a field day with that, even if that's about twice as much effort as half the people who post here put in. I make a simple little joke, and the person goes completely mental... Amusingly talking about people being overly sensitive a few posts later, which I also (largely) left alone. I've also refrained from making any comments (until now) about the odd behavior of spending 2-3 posts complaining about my one post not spoon feeding an answer. It amuses me when people complain about something, while doing the very thing they're complaining about others doing.

What is wrong with people these days? It seems high past time to yank that stick out of our collective arse a bit.

Just take a deep breath.... Now feel all the tension leave your body as you exhale... Breathe in... Breathe out and blow all your worries away. Rinse and repeat as necessary.
    12-21-08 08:47 PM
    I don't think anyone answered his question.. Well to his satification anyways. But all caps is yellin.....
    12-21-08 09:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD