Some people are saying that there click is even throughout the entire screen . mine clearly sucks around all the edges especially in the bottom left corner ... so what is happening here ?
    11-22-08 02:01 AM
    maybe you are pickier than others...

i think they are all the same in that regard...harder to push on all the sides
    11-22-08 02:02 AM
    i know the click on my bottom left is real hard to hit
    11-22-08 02:03 AM
    I think it's just where people are clicking. You may be clicking somewhere different then others. My corners also suck too.
    11-22-08 02:03 AM
    i have to push very hard to hit anything in the left corner and i dont even get a click it just eventually goes .
    11-22-08 02:04 AM
    maybe you are pickier than others...

i think they are all the same in that regard...harder to push on all the sides
    Download the facebook app and log in. There is a welcome message and at the bottom there is a close link. It's so far in the bottom cornor that there is no way to even close the welcome message. I was pushing the screen down as much as I could but it just wouldn't register. That's when I really noticed the difference.
    11-22-08 02:05 AM
    no i def notice the difference.

it sucks.
    11-22-08 02:06 AM
    This was in another Post, and some other user and I only have a click problem in the very top middle. Edges are smooth as silk for me.

Seems random, but maybe I got one of the better ones.
    11-22-08 02:12 AM
    yah it sucks.....
    11-22-08 02:13 AM
    Isn't the bottom blank anyway? I'm fine with mine, although it's a bitter harder at the corners, no biggie!
    11-22-08 02:27 AM
    not blank for me ... ughhh it seems almost everything is in the bottom lol
    11-22-08 02:29 AM
    No there is definitely something wrong with some of the phones. I picked up 2 today for me and my fiance and the touchscreen on my phone is easy to type on. However, my fiances touchscreen is hard to push down on and really takes a bit of effort. Needless to say I will be calling VZW tomorrow to find out what is going on.
    11-22-08 02:31 AM
    yah me to sadly there are no more phones anywhere .. ughh and maby wont be getting some until the 15th of december ughhh
    11-22-08 02:32 AM
    I'm also hoping the button pushing will kind of break in. Im not sure how the device is built but it could possibly become easier over time.
    11-22-08 02:36 AM
    I've been lurking on crackberry for the last month waiting for the storm to come out. So i was super pumped to get the second to last storm at my verizon store today.

Tho as soon as I opened it I noticed something wasn't right with the corners, esp the bottom left. I noticed i really had to push hard to get it to work down there. I tried showing it to one verizon rep who was showing off his demo phone. I clicked his and all 4 of this corners clicked with about the same force as the middle of the screen. He told me he couldn't feel a different, but if there was one it was prob cuz his was pre production. I pretty much told him he was lying to my face.

Then I tracked down the supervisor on duty and got him to feel it. He said he definitely thought my unit was defective and he would try and hold one of the second shipment for me. (The store only had 25 at 7am this morning). I went and tried to play with my phone, but the corner made it almost impossible to use.

I picked up my replacement later that day and man its night and day. SOO MUCH BETTER NOW. I think there are defective units out there, so don't settle for one once the storms get back in stock. Return them ASAP. I noticed my good one is made in Canada. I didnt check the defective one. Does anyone think the defective ones could be mostly from the Mexico build?
    11-22-08 02:43 AM
    I picked up my replacement later that day and man its night and day. SOO MUCH BETTER NOW. I think there are defective units out there, so don't settle for one once the storms get back in stock. Return them ASAP. I noticed my good one is made in Canada. I didnt check the defective one. Does anyone think the defective ones could be mostly from the Mexico build?
    Nope mine is made in Canada and its pain to click anything around the edges.
    11-22-08 02:51 AM
    ughh i just want to find a good one and not have to wait forever to do so.
    11-22-08 02:58 AM
    I hope the one I get is good
    11-22-08 03:07 AM
    I noticed my new good one has a little bit of white foam showing in the lower left gap. It seems to prevent the bottom of the screen from wiggling side to side much. My old defective one didn't have this. Anyone else notice this?
    11-22-08 10:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD