Guys, sorry to feel like such a noob, but is there something I'm missing? I constantly see posts about new games, programs, fixes, etc. But I never know where to download them, and rarely is there a link to the spot where I can download them. I would like to be able to download things such as Tiltris, the marble game, and a couple other apps...
    01-14-09 05:49 PM
    01-14-09 05:50 PM
    There is a link to Tiltris right on the main page...most likely where you saw it. If you saw it on the 3rd party apps board theres a link there too. There are links all the time when games and apps are announced/released on the Storm. You just have to read the posts.
    01-14-09 05:50 PM
    Usually there are links in the threads. Also, google is your friend.
    01-14-09 05:51 PM
    Instructions for Tiltris are on the home page: go to the site through your mobile. the site is currently overloaded but keep trying. Also look at the games in the Games section of this site; just be sure to check for compatibility with the Storm.
    01-14-09 05:52 PM
    Usually there are links in the threads. Also, google is your friend.
    Google, ah, what a good friend. Google always finds the good info.
    01-14-09 06:03 PM
    I've been trying google to search for this trial of garmin gps but to no avail
    01-14-09 06:08 PM
    @ ktrio: Try the regular software sites like Crackberry Software (elsewhereon this site), Handnago, MobileSoftMarket, Mobihand, etc. Yo will find more of what you are looking for that you could possibly use.

One important caution: Despite what may be listed on these sites, compatibility with the Storm is not a forgone conclusion. Try not to buy any software without getting a trial copy first. If is works and you like it, buy it. I have had to spend a lot of time returning software that did not work even though it was advertised on a site as compatible. Have fun 73
    01-14-09 09:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD