Yes this is a good trick. I am only finding out about it myself for the first time now.
    01-18-09 05:51 AM
    what if you do that than you insert the battery and than turn your phone back on and it says media card not found!?
    Start with another battery pull reset to make sure its not a once-only problem. While the battery is out, remove and reinsert the cars to make sure it is correctly seated. (It's Push to release, push again to re-lock. It should click into place when it locks)

If it still fails you need to troubleshoot the problem.

We know from hard experience that you will risk corruption if you remove the card from an operational phone without using the Remove menu. (Options/ Memory / Media Card, hit Menu). If you remember ever doing this the chances are you will need to reformat the card.

1. (if you have an adaptor to test the card in a PC) Put the media card into an adaptor and see if it works when connected directly to a computer USB. This should tell you if the card is failed or corrupted. If you suspect corruption on the card you could try reformatting it in the phone, but it will lose everything stored on the card.

2. (If you can get your hands on a different media card) Test the phone with a known good media card. This will tell you if the phone's card reader has a problem.
    01-18-09 06:30 AM
    Great info...Tagged!! Thanks
    01-18-09 07:58 AM
    Can you provide pictures? And while you're at it, instructions to turn the Storm on & off?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Haha idk if I feel like putting captureit back on my phone lol.

Can we also get a step by step tutorial on how to touch-click the screen? I don't know how.
    1. Place finger on screen where desired button is
    2. Push screen in.
    Last edited by korp; 01-18-09 at 09:51 AM.
    01-18-09 09:49 AM
    ...shut off phone first before battery pull, right?

From my understanding by reading many posts, no, the phone should be 'on' when pulling the battery.
    01-18-09 10:37 AM
    My "air bag" light was on in my jeep wrangler........ so i did a battery pull.............. and ..... it was gone.
    01-18-09 10:45 AM
    You can get it to four.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-18-09 05:46 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD