All I want is to be able to enter information into my BB Storm and be able to sync it with my lap top so that I can print out a calendar with my schedule on it. I have no problem entering the info into the BB but I can not find a program that I can sync it to on my computer either wirelessly or via USB. I have installed both cd's that came with the BB. I am on AOL (I know, I know but it works for me) and would love not to have to sign up for another email account. Am I missing something?.....I'll rephrase, What am I missing?

Jason
    09-29-09 06:42 PM
    If you use outlook on a pc you can use the desktop manager to sync up the calendar. As to an *****'s guide... I'm sure if you dig around you will find something.
    09-29-09 06:45 PM
    what calendar app do you use for your computer?

i personally use yahoo and/or gmail. they offer an online calendar that others can subscribe to, view, print, etc...google offers an app to sync calendar/contacts from online account to your phone.

you can also use DM to sync to outlook or other desktop type calendar apps. i sync to yahoo via DM, same as syncing with gmail, except no OTA app available.

in order to get it to AOL, you're gonna need an intermediate software or account. something like yahoo or outlook, then you can export to your AOL, or find a way to subscribe so that when changes are made to one, it reflects to the other. basically there's no direct way to sync with AOL that i'm aware of, but then again i don't use it. i'd personally suggest gmail due to the google sync app...it's worth it
    09-29-09 06:48 PM
    Ok I'll check it out Thank you.
    09-30-09 03:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD