What's wrong with you people? He's a Verizon call center rep and yes he does have some Storms at his location.
    And that means what?

Heck I had beer at my location last night and proved it........

The main point as Kevin even pointed out, these "I got to see this" and "hey I have it in my hand", and re accruing posts about nothing, nor even progress news is getting old....

Hence the multiple post made in here saying who CARES what you have.... Fame or not......
    10-29-08 07:54 PM
    i'm sitting on an office chair... nice blue one with "5 wheel drive" from Office Max I believe
    10-29-08 07:57 PM
    Well according to the bgr news the storm is late nov so I guess the "giant" box of storms need to get on a "giant" ups truck and go back. Lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-29-08 09:32 PM
    Told you late November, but nooooooo. it can't be true.... Well sometimes you have to take info you get and stick with it..
    10-29-08 09:39 PM
    [/quote] Oh, and by the way mister "totally awesome philosophical genius man", "irregardless" is not even a word. Us drunk blackberry fans aren't as dumb as you think we are. Keep your long winded, improperly worded comments for the other schlups in your office.[/QUOTE]

there are plenty of words that aren't words that people get the point of. I am fine with everything else in the topic; my post was merely to people who want to pressure reps, insiders, whatever the case may be to post stuff that they can't. Period. Consider words like "aint" and I "dunno" maybe "schlups"

Pot... kettle... black

The word is a recognized nonstandard word due to two negative elements, but can readily be identified and processed. I am not trying to "appear" smart or "use big words" to bolster the image of my intelligence, there are plenty of other words that could be used if that were the case, and I would have used a lot more in there. The point is merely don't flame people that post they have information because either they can't post it, or they aren't telling the truth, either way it pushes a thread out that doesn't need to be, and fills the forum with more useless threads, which makes it harder to find information, which makes newbies come in here and post the same question we have seen 9 million times, and bugs the people that have answered it all 9 million, starting another flame war... not good for the forums, or us crackberry addicts. Here I am pushing this thread out to respond, making sure it was known there was no ill will, so I digress

Me = pot... kettle... black

I am not here to post everything correct by pure english and literature standards. This is a forum, I take a laid back approach. I use run on sentences, use words that aren't "Officially" in the dictionary, but are readily identified. So forgive my lack of diligence to post with proper standards when it's not needed, .

PS: long winded would be long-winded, if we were wanting to be technical, ;D. Just had to prod a little bit!
    10-30-08 07:24 AM
    BTW - Long-winded is all I have, I'm not good at being short and concise because I would rather elaborate than say

"Hey you are a **Insert whatever insult you wish**, people can't always post pics"

That doesn't so much get the point by, atleast not to me, so ignore my posts if you don't like it,
    10-30-08 07:27 AM
    Whoa. First off, late November is in no way shape or form set in stone. Just like early November isn't either. So anyone on here talking about they know the date, or I told you so if full of sh it. The release of the Storm on verizon is completely dependent on the SW. It all depends on whether or not they get a build they're satisfied with. Could be sooner, could be later.
    10-30-08 07:41 AM
    I'm of the opinion the newer software version funked something up they are trying to fix. I played with the same version as ol' Kevin, and personally didn't have ANY of those issues. So who knows, it probably is just a quick revision, and a week or two isn't too long of a delay considering there never was an "official" release date!
    10-30-08 07:44 AM
    Spoke with vzw tech support on Friday and mentioned the storm and he said they have been hearing 11/4 as the release... Thought this was a little odd/exciting considering employees are usually tight lipped. That would be taking us by storm
    11-01-08 02:13 PM
    Congrats on the big box of "laggy" Storms!
    11-01-08 02:23 PM
    Spoke with vzw tech support on Friday and mentioned the storm and he said they have been hearing 11/4 as the release... Thought this was a little odd/exciting considering employees are usually tight lipped. That would be taking us by storm
    I think he might be confusing his up-and-coming Blackberries. I know the Bold is scheduled for 11/4, but not the Storm.
    11-02-08 09:46 AM
161 ... 567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD