I use the Custom_Dark theme and have no memory leak.
    04-10-09 07:17 PM
    i have a question. whatelse can cause memory leaks. wen i delete a theme i usually have about 30.1 n application memory, ive never had above that, but then as da day goes on and each day follows da memory gets lower and lower. is it the themes, i have about 4 still includin the default zen? or could it be somethin else in my storm. only extras i have is the lightsaber, 123spoof, crackberry smash and blakcberry app world.
    so sumbody please give me some tips, i wan my storm 2run quick again. im runnin .113
    04-10-09 09:49 PM
    also is there a way 2get the verizon theme back. i guess i deleted it.
    04-10-09 10:06 PM
    I'm currently running OS V122 with 109 Radio.

I've tried several of the themes mentioned (Pro, Glass) and many others. They all seemed to cause memory leaks to different degrees. But my biggest problem was that even with 35MB of free memory the phone would still act sluggish or freeze at times.

I've gone back to only the basics default Zen theme. Phone and all my apps work great. So I have to conclude that most of the themes out there are causing more than just slight memory leaks.

The Storm was supposedly designed to add new applications, themes and other software... but most seem to really impact how the phone performs. Either there is something wrong with all these applications or the Storm just doesn't have the hardware power to do much more than what is already installed from the factory...
    04-10-09 10:21 PM
    Im using Storm Today Plus Hidden and I dont have any issues. I really like this theme although I wish for a bit more customization, but I guess that would just add to the size.
    04-10-09 11:31 PM
    I bought and threw away a couple different themes and tried a few free ones and came across a free South Park based theme that doesnt give me any trouble. As long as I keep everything cleaned up I have over 30 mb remaining, and I have many other apps and games installed( around 15 or so). I found it on here.
    04-11-09 12:15 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD