Has anyone tried this car kit for the storm? It looks pretty nice; I haven't seen anything specifically made for the Storm yet! I don't want imitation storm holder, nor do I want a night stand for my storm in my vehicle. I would like a nicely made holder for my storm in my vehicle. You can find this at the Crack Shop. Does anyone have suggestions out there?
    04-06-09 12:13 AM
    Had the Curve version of the Bury Cradle and loved it. Very good quality. The BB Storm dock for the desk does work well in the vehicle though and its a lot cheaper. I just wish RIM would make the phone work in landscape mode though. I've actually had a glitch in the past where it would periodically work in landscape but can't get it to repeat consistently but the fact that it has happened probably means its in there and disabled for some reason. Makes you wander if RIM has some Steve Jobs type there making arbitrary design decisions based on only what he likes. It seems kind of moronic that you would design a cradle in landscape then make the phone not work properly in it.
    04-06-09 01:30 AM
    That's why I wanted to know if this cradle was a very good one. I just don't want to waste money and not be happy after purchasing a product that I'm going to be stuck with. I know there got to be somebody whom seeked to buying this specific cradle.
    04-07-09 03:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD