I'm thinking about switching from ATT to Verizon to get this. When texting with the iPhone, the touch QWERTY does not go sideways when held horizontally, but does when surfing the internet.
    So can you text message with the qwerty in landscape mode with the Storm?
    11-07-08 10:32 PM
    I'm thinking about switching from ATT to Verizon to get this. When texting with the iPhone, the touch QWERTY does not go sideways when held horizontally, but does when surfing the internet.
    Please for the love of GOD, go here before posting anything else, PLEASE

Crackberry Blackberry Storm Super Resource Page
    11-07-08 10:35 PM
    forgive the poor person............they're a marine so they're not able to think on their own.............
    11-07-08 10:43 PM
    lol, sorry. I just didn't know where to search so I thought I'd ask.

And I'm not a marine, I just have always used this username for every site, and when I first came up with it I was using it in the Ocean definition, not the military sense
    11-07-08 10:45 PM
    lol, sorry. I just didn't know where to search so I thought I'd ask.

And I'm not a marine, I just have always used this username for every site, and when I first came up with it I was using it in the Ocean definition, not the military sense
    You're good. That was your very first post. Try searching and looking over the other threads before posting new things though. There's just about everything there is to know about this phone on the forum somewhere, including about 8+ release date speculations..

Welcome to CB, btw!!!
    11-07-08 10:56 PM
    Yes, you can text message with the qwerty in landscape mode with the Storm.
    11-08-08 01:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD