So I'm not sure if everyone has this problem, but I haven't be able to send text messages for the last 5 hours..this is pretty crazy, I called up the lasy at Verizon and told her my problem, and she just told me thats its out in a lot of places because she got complaints calls already, but she had no idea when it would be fixed...What is this? Am I supposed to sit around and just wait for it to turn back on..I'm confused.. Is there another way to troubleshoot my phone, I just can send messages, ans it's frustrating..

Please Help
    06-22-09 07:17 PM
    Well I just activated my 3rd storm today and had no browser icon on it.... i cant send any emails and i called verizon and she said nothing she could do blackberry is down and she doesnt know when they'll be back up.... sucks. anyone know of an easy way to get the browser icon ive tried sending the service books registering hrt's and calling verizon
    06-22-09 07:42 PM
    So I'm not sure if everyone has this problem, but I haven't be able to send text messages for the last 5 hours..this is pretty crazy, I called up the lasy at Verizon and told her my problem, and she just told me thats its out in a lot of places because she got complaints calls already, but she had no idea when it would be fixed...What is this? Am I supposed to sit around and just wait for it to turn back on..I'm confused.. Is there another way to troubleshoot my phone, I just can send messages, ans it's frustrating..

Please Help
    Happened to me a few times with .148.... try a batt pull and then resend the message, worked for me
    06-22-09 07:43 PM
    Well I just activated my 3rd storm today and had no browser icon on it.... i cant send any emails and i called verizon and she said nothing she could do blackberry is down and she doesnt know when they'll be back up.... sucks. anyone know of an easy way to get the browser icon ive tried sending the service books registering hrt's and calling verizon
    *228, option 2... try a batt pull aswell.... hope that helps....
    06-22-09 07:44 PM
    IF BIS is experiencing outages in your area, no number of battery pulls will have you up and running.

@ CornettBR. Once the BIS in your area is up and running, the steps you have done will bring your browser back. Kudos to you for doing that already, and no, there is no other way to put them in that wll do you any good without BIS connection.

@yourztruly06 If the network is out, it's out. Yes you will have to wait until the outage has passed. If the service comes back and you stil have the problem, then we can look at alternative reasons why you can't send texts.
    06-22-09 07:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD